[thechat] beards...(was.)..I am going nuts

Chris Marsh chrism at puffofsmoke.net
Tue May 21 06:05:01 CDT 2002

> On the beardy issue:
> has this become a bad time for all those bearded superheroes
> in comic books ? i can think of the x-men (wolverine) , green
> arrow (dont know if he is still around) , aquaman who might
> be out of jobs...
>
> >Crusade, sorry,War-against-beardy-men-
> >camping-out-in-caves on?

Don't know about this, but I have just split with
She-Who-Must-Be-Ignored, so MY beard-ban has lifted. I'm not sure yet
which configuration to go for, but I'm pretty sure that current
anti-beard feelings notwithstanding I will commence sprouting soon.
Perhaps we should have a thechat beard contest? Any others up for
posting pictures in four weeks to six weeks time to see how wild we can
get?

Regards

Chris Marsh