[thechat] I am going nuts

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue May 21 09:06:00 CDT 2002

Or...
You could totally ignore George's "advice" and take it as a challenge to
grow your social skills! Read some books by John T. Molloy for good pointers
on social subtleties. Take some dance lessons! Practice being more outgoing.
Start small but once you get in the habit, it's not so hard. I'm a
gregarious person but that started out as a cover for shyness -- if *I*
struck up a conversation with someone at a party, then I wouldn't be
possibly faced with nobody striking up a conversation with *me.* And you
know what? Most people are pretty normal and nice, and maybe a little shy
themselves. So give her a chance. And give yourself one as well, Yousuf.

> My guess is she's a
> really horrible person inside.
> Most beautiful people are!

Oh come on now; what a mean thing to say!! You must look like Cary Grant.
;-)~

/Miriam