[thechat] I am going nuts

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Tue May 21 10:40:00 CDT 2002

At 07:04 AM 5/21/2002, you typed:
> > My guess is she's a
> > really horrible person inside.
> > Most beautiful people are!

>Oh come on now; what a mean thing to say!!

Yes, and quite biased, generalized, and discriminatory.

>You must look like Cary Grant.
>;-)~

Just because someone is gorgeous doesn't mean she or he is horrible on the
inside. I've known many truly beautiful people who are just as beautiful or
even moreso on the inside.

My grandma used to say, "Looks can be deceiving" so use that one to realize
that "you can't judge a book by its cover." ;-) I also hate to see anyone
judged by appearance, whether gorgeous, ugly, skin color, gender,
nationality, whatever.....

OK, off my soapbox, and I'm off and away from my computer for the day
(nothing fun.... I'm getting injected with radioactive dye for doctors to
check out my brain functions from an airbag smooshing it a few years back
-- well, the airbag deployed because of a pickup truck that pulled out in
front of me, totaling my car and almost totaling me. I'll finally find out
if I even have a brain in there, huh?!).

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/