[thechat] I am going nuts

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue May 21 10:56:08 CDT 2002

> Yes, and quite biased, generalized, and discriminatory.
> Just because someone is gorgeous doesn't mean she or he is horrible on the
> inside. I've known many truly beautiful people who are just as beautiful
or
> even moreso on the inside.

Exactly what I was getting at... :-)

> (nothing fun.... I'm getting injected with radioactive dye for doctors to
> check out my brain functions from an airbag smooshing it a few years back
Eew, ick, but how interesting from a science perspective, just distance
yourself as best you can and get into the gross and cool body...

> -- well, the airbag deployed because of a pickup truck that pulled out in
> front of me, totaling my car and almost totaling me.
Bastid! That sucks. Glad you're OK-ish.

> I'll finally find out if I even have a brain in there, huh?!).
Oh, we know the answer to that, even if you don't. :-) Thanks for that color
link the other day -- it rocked.

take care,
Miriam

--