[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue May 21 13:18:01 CDT 2002

OK, time to use the vast knowledge and input that is thechat list. :)

I'm heading out on vacation on Friday and while most people would use this
time to do stupid things, like pack, I'm using this time to put together my
MP3 playlists and burn CDs. :)

Anyways, I'm driving, so I'm looking for songs that are good for
driving.  I quickly assembled a list of songs I've already compiled into a
CD here:

<http://members.evolt.org/OKolzig37/beta/other/driving.php>

As you can probably get from that list, I'm pretty genre-neutral (OK, not
country music, I get enough of that around here), so any ideas are good ideas.

So, I'm looking for the next batch of music, so, I'm curious, what do you
all like to listen to on the road?  What songs out there make you enjoy
driving (or make you just mash the accelerator)?

Thanks!

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.