[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Tue May 21 14:40:01 CDT 2002

Elements - Roger Glover (Polydor 1978) - an incredible driving album.  Of
course, getting the 12" LP in your CD drive can be bit tough. :)

"Roger Glover [of Deep Purple fame] was born on 30th November 1945 in
Brecon, South Wales, Great Britain. He was raised in a family pub where he
watched, listened to and learned from a variety of local bands and artists.
He attended Harrow County School where studied art. He also took part in
forming the Madisons, one of the two 'big' local groups. The other one was
the Lightnings."

Norman