[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Tue May 21 21:37:00 CDT 2002

At 11:17 AM 5/21/2002, you typed:
>Anyways, I'm driving, so I'm looking for songs that are good for
>driving.  I quickly assembled a list of songs I've already compiled into a
>CD here:
>
><http://members.evolt.org/OKolzig37/beta/other/driving.php>
>
>As you can probably get from that list, I'm pretty genre-neutral (OK, not
>country music, I get enough of that around here), so any ideas are good ideas.
>
>So, I'm looking for the next batch of music, so, I'm curious, what do you
>all like to listen to on the road?  What songs out there make you enjoy
>driving (or make you just mash the accelerator)?

What?! No Chopin? No Beethoven? No Mozart? No Brahms?! <mischievous grin>
Gosh, even Joel's taking along Chopin's Andante Spianato. ;-) Looks like
you and I need a classical music lesson or two. <big grin> Nah, I'm just
teasing. I fully understand that some think of classical music and torture
in the same sentence. ;-)

For the Doobie Brothers, though, what about the Doobie Bro's. Minute by
Minute? You may enjoy driving to that one, too.

Personally I think you have those priorities straight with putting music
together. Then again, your priorities and mine just happen to
agree.  :-)  I always plan my music right along with my trips, too. What?!
Other people don't?!?!?! <grin>

Sounds like a great trip, Ben. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/