[thechat] I am going nuts

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Tue May 21 21:54:01 CDT 2002

At 08:54 AM 5/21/2002, you typed:
> > (nothing fun.... I'm getting injected with radioactive dye for doctors to
> > check out my brain functions from an airbag smooshing it a few years back
>Eew, ick, but how interesting from a science perspective, just distance
>yourself as best you can and get into the gross and cool body...

The doc gave me a copy of the 3D colorized images of my radioactive brain
from numerous angles. Pretty cool stuff. Tonight after the sun goes down
here I'm going to turn all the lights out and see if I'm glowing in the
dark. <grin> Geesh.

> > -- well, the airbag deployed because of a pickup truck that pulled out in
> > front of me, totaling my car and almost totaling me.
>Bastid! That sucks.

Yep. And the guy had the nerve to try to blame ME for the accident with a
twisted claim that he thought I was driving too fast for him to cross the
road safely. That nonsense argument kept 4 attorneys busy for 3 years
before settling that part of the lawsuit. I still can't believe the guy's
attorney actually tried to use that as an argument.

(Duh..... if he thought I was going too fast, then why did he pull out in
the first place?! Geesh.)

>  Glad you're OK-ish.

I'm lucky to still be here, that's for sure, even though parts of my brain
didn't make it. :-(

> > I'll finally find out if I even have a brain in there, huh?!).
>Oh, we know the answer to that, even if you don't. :-)

Ah, thanks, Miriam. I see this with an analogy kind of like a hard drive.
Much of it's fine and intact. It's the stuff that isn't that wreaks havoc.
;-) Fortunately the part that works fine is my creative web design stuff.

With the lawsuit still going on, though, I'd better not discuss details
here. (Once it's over, though, it won't matter.)

>Thanks for that color
>link the other day -- it rocked.

Ah, my pleasure. Isn't that color info and palette great?! Wow, I like that
one, too. The color palette tool is really fun to play with, too. :-)

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Website Design, Development      http://www.skdesigns.com/