[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Norman Beresford n.beresford at anansi.co.uk
Wed May 22 04:50:00 CDT 2002

When I was at uni we used to always listen to Trancecore/Nu NRG mix tapes
(Billy Bunter, Sharkey, Hixxy, people like that) whilst driving out to the
Peaks to go climbing.  Which was very apt considering we were driving a
White XR3i in Stoke.  Now it tends to be Dave Seaman/Nick Warren, more
mellowed dance music stuff, Leftfield/Orbital etc.

Also, depending on the driving companions a good dollop of more alternative
stuff: Hawkwind, Men The Couldn't Hang, Carter USM, Levellers, etc.

Norman