[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed May 22 10:35:00 CDT 2002

On 09:37 PM 5/21/2002, Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns said to me:
>What?! No Chopin? No Beethoven? No Mozart? No Brahms?! <mischievous grin>
>Gosh, even Joel's taking along Chopin's Andante Spianato. ;-) Looks like
>you and I need a classical music lesson or two. <big grin> Nah, I'm just
>teasing. I fully understand that some think of classical music and torture
>in the same sentence. ;-)

Heh.  I just left out my Franz Lizst and Edvard Grieg CDs. :)  Oh yeah,
also the Firebird from Debussy.

I guess I've never really associated classical with driving.  I listen to
classical when I need to listen to music but have to be completely focused
on something (like a project).

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.