[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Wed May 22 18:40:00 CDT 2002

At 01:17 PM 5/21/2002 -0500, Ben wrote:
>So, I'm looking for the next batch of music, so, I'm curious, what do you
>all like to listen to on the road?  What songs out there make you enjoy
>driving (or make you just mash the accelerator)?

No one has mentioned my absolutely #1 favorite driving song - Doobie
Brothers - Rockin' Down the Highway.  I start every long driving trip with
it.  I have it on a tape from the Best of the Doobie Brothers.

I also like listening to Steely Dan on a long drive - particularly Aja.

Don't know why, but I always make sure those two CD's are in the car
whenever I'm off on a trip.

Then there's always Van Halen - I Can't Drive 55 <g>

Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com