[thechat] Good Driving Songs

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Wed May 22 22:11:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "aardvark" <roselli at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [thechat] Good Driving Songs

> hmmm... my current car collection consists of an assortment of
> stuff...
>
> New Order and spin-offs (Electronic, Revenge, etc.), Pet Shop
> Boys and spin-offs (see above)... lots of Chris Isaak, Soul
> Coughing, and Nine Inch Nails...

New Order to Soul Coughing in one sentence, I'm impressed :-) Have you heard
the Kylie vs New Order "I cant get blue monday out of my head"
official-bootleg thats going around at the moment? I quite like it.

I tend to go for things at the big beat end of the spectrum for driving long
distances. Fluke's "Risotto" and The Chemical Brothers "Dig Your Own Hole"
are favourites.

Breakestra's "The Live Mix Vol 2" is a really funky CD that I love to play
on the daily commute. Rae & Christian's "Blazing The Crop" and "Taken From
The Catalogue" mix CDs, aswell as their two studio albums come highly
reccomended too.

Olly
http://planetgnarly.com