[thechat] Good Driving Songs

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Thu May 23 03:58:00 CDT 2002

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

It makes a lot more sense when read alongside some of the Discworld books
(so you know why Death SPEAKS LIKE THIS), and with a passing acquaintence
to The Omen (http://us.imdb.com/Title?0075005) which provides much of the
outline structure and Compton Mackenzie's Just William stories which is a
lot of the surface texture (both borrowings heavily by parody).

Cheers
Martin

At 09:05 PM 5/21/2002 +0100, Martin wrote:
>Now you should know that all tapes[1] metamorphasise into Queen when
>left in cars. Myself, I have enjoyed driving to Vaughan Williams' "Fat
>Bottomed Girls", although it didn't really compare to Berlioz's "Bicycle"

>(obTerry: http://www.co.uk.lspace.org/books/apf/good-omens.html)

LOL - very strange book - strange, but entertaining

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.