[thechat] LOTR 2

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 23 18:27:09 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Kevin Stevens" <kjs at ratking.co.uk>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 12:31 PM
Subject: [thechat] LOTR 2

> Just seen a trailer for the next instalment of LOTR and thought I
> would share the link with you guys as I know there is a lot of
> interest. It looks like it was filmed in a theatre, very flickery but
> that kind of adds to the atmosphere. Seems like it will be a lot
> darker in mood than the last one.
>
> http://www.985.com.mx/video/L2Towers.mov

can I just venture at this point that the teaser trailer for Matrix Reloaded
/ Revolutions absolutely stomps!

/usr/bin/wget at the ready:

http://progressive.stream.aol.com/wbonline/reloaded_teaser_1_640.mov

mmmmm 25 meg of creamy sorenson goodness (needs quicktime 5)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'