[thechat] LOTR 2

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 23 18:44:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 12:34 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] LOTR 2

> [snip]
>
> I did have half a mind towards spoilage though - 'some battles' is
> about as generic as you get. No places, no results, no foes.

mind you, i'm the kind of guy who gets pissed off at any inkling of the
contents of a movie/book unless i'm genuinely uninterested - someone told me

[spoiler space for those who haven't seen the sixth sense]

[end of spoiler space coming up - keep scrolling if you're a digestive
evolter]

... that there was a huge twist at the end of the sixth sense, and I got so
fucking mad, because i spent the rest of the movie trying to figure out what
the twist was before it happened - i didn't figure it out fwiw, but it was
hardly the point!

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'