[thechat] Virus in Electric Cables

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri May 24 12:56:09 CDT 2002

Hi Syed,

Naw ... it's actually spread by cell phone microwave towers ...

Say!  You don't happen to have any of those near you, do you?

Wait - don't bother to reply, I'll just ping the sub7 bot I downloaded behind your left ear while you were on the phone last week!

;-)

RonL.
(Who thinks your friend watched too many X-Files episodes.)