[thechat] footer, can't we all just get along?

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Sat May 25 20:06:00 CDT 2002

Er - possibly it's time for a change, agreed.  One
American's "really offensive" is another American's
throwaway joke.

But like everything that's ever been in the footer,
it's a quote from an earlier post.

In this case, Ron L on May 13th:

<http://lists.evolt.org/thechatarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020513/3609124.html>

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com