[thechat] footer, can't we all just get along?

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Sat May 25 20:20:00 CDT 2002

>> While the US does not have a monopoly on stupidity ... it does seem to
>> be an overly abundant natural resource.
>
> That is *really* offensive.

FWIW, I'm pretty sure that that line was posted by an American. I can see
where you're coming from, Miriam, but when you do look at a lot of the
things that go on there.. well, you wonder.

None of that of course means that I don't think the Americans on this list
are highly intelligent, wonderful people, but there do seem to be enough
stupid people to make up for the smart people... I mean how else would Bush
get anywhere near elected? ;)

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org