[thechat] Ireland?

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue May 28 11:37:01 CDT 2002

Hello!
Any Irish evolters around these parts, or evolters who have traveled there?

Himself and myself are traveling there next month, and I'm in a bit of a
panic as I try to plan the itinerary. So much to see, so little time! We'll
be in Dublin for Bloomsday. What's that like? (We're on a cram course of
reading "Ulysses.")  Naturally, we're interested in a pilgrimage to
Guinness... We're also looking to travel about the country as much as we
can. Waterford seems in order :-)... of course I'd love to see everything
but we're only there about 10 days (stupid short Ami vacations!).

Is hurling still going on there? I'd *love* to see a real Irish match* and
action! What else should be seen, and what might be missed? Any warnings or
advice to the savvy travelers? Anyone up for a Dublin Beervolt?

Thanks very much in advance, and best regards...
Miriam

*Believe it or not, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA has a hurling league. It's
mostly Americans and rather young but it is fun to watch.

--
http://www.dynagirl.com
What's good for you since 1971