[thechat] Ireland?

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue May 28 11:58:01 CDT 2002

>    Almost un-noticable unless you're on the route of Bloom's Odyssey. Then
> it's fun. :)
Heh, we plan to be! Sounds like there's some good walking tours... I wonder
if you have to stop to fart after breakfast? I don't want to know about the
Sandymead/beach/something part of the tour!

> >Guinness...
>    Well worth it these days, I gather. They have a tower in the hopstore
> from which you can see most of if not all of the city.
Oooh, interesting

> You can do a lot in 10 days as long as you prevent the Irish folks you
> meet from getting you too drunk. You'll lose time in hangovers that way.
Of
> course, you'll ignore that advice when meeting me, right?
Good to know. And yeah, no sense in wasting time. Thankfully, I'm in
Milwaukee, so I'm well toned for this, and Guinness is lower alchohol than
beer:-)

> Oh, most definitely. I'll see if I can track down a match for you, a
> minor one should be easy enough to find.
Oh that'd be AWESOME!!! It's a good thing I no longer do the Milwaukee
club's website (now it's a web-shite) or I'd be lugging back hurlies...

Good thing to know about the punts, as I'd like one or two (the coins with
the fish would be handsome cufflinks) and YEAH most definitely about the
beervolt. Would be around the 17th of June...?

thanks again!!!