[thechat] Things I Have Learned About Texas!

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue May 28 17:19:00 CDT 2002

JCanfield at magisnetworks.com wrote:

> Things I Have Learned About Texas
> ------------------------------------
> Armadillos sleep in the middle of the road with their feet in the air.
>
> --------------------------------------
> I won't even bother sending the rest of it. Nothing else even comes close.
>
> If you're not from Texas, it wouldn't make any more sense than this anyway.

To quote Lyle Lovett: "That's right, you're not from Texas -- but Texas
wants you anyway".

I had a cousin who lived in San Antonio. She explained exactly that
sentiment to me before I came to visit.

After I saw the giant boots, I had no doubt that it was true, but I
began to wonder who'd want Texas.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net