[thechat] Your Opinion is Required

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed May 29 09:05:00 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 2:30 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Your Opinion is Required

> [snip]
>
> (2) If I could only get my hands on one of the Chinese --- I'd have a
> full set.  [Collect 'em all!]

In fact, with every RS-12 Topol (SS-25 Sickle) you buy, we'll give you a
Transporter Erector Launcher (TEL) absolutely free!  That's right, for no
extra charge, you can drive your Topols around in military luxury!  But
that's not all.  If you buy a six-pack of Topols, we'll throw in a mobile
command post, complete with onboard inertial nav system and field deployment
site independant launch capability!  How can you pass up on this amazing
offer?!

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'