[thechat] Some people have no respect

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu May 30 07:32:01 CDT 2002

Damn.

I really hate 'mob' behavior, and as a former zoo volunteer, this stuff especially  pisses me off.

Thankfully, I was out at the San Antonio zoo last Sunday - which did not have any discounted admission.  While there were, of course, some stupid and insensitive folks - they were definitely a small minority.  All in all, it was a beautiful day, an extremely nice and well designed zoo and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

RonL.
(Who remembers the *unbelievably large* (but altogether laid back and well behaved) crowd when he was stupid enough to volunteer at the zoo on 'Earth day' when it fell on the same weekend as a local Grateful Dead concert .... Man! nothing but tie dye as far as the eye could see ... )