[thechat] Dinotopian aussprache

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 19:43:00 CDT 2002

--- Ben Dyer <ben_dyer at imaginuity.com> wrote:
> On 06:09 PM 5/15/2002, Quackamoe said to me:
> >PS - watched videotape of Alias last night. I KNEW
> it was a tranquilizer dart.
>
> Yeah, but what about Vaughn? ;)

Yeesh, I'm a bit behind on thechat I guess. As for
Vaughn, I'm thinking acoustic ceiling tiles or
sumptin.
I mean, just how much water did that thing hold,
anyway?

Well, not that I've seen the season/series finales for
Alias, X-Files, Angel, Buffy, and Enterprise I may
have
time to finally post some pics of my new grandson.
I still haven't seen the finale for Roswell, stoopid
Dinotopia. Or Charmed. Or Armageddon. Or SG-1. (Can't
blame the last three on Dinotopia.)

Saw LotR for the 8th time last Friday while avoiding
Memorial Day traffic. Loved it yet again. Saw AOTC on
Monday. Enjoyed it, although I totally agree with the
self-made critic:

http://www.brunching.com/selfmade/attackoftheclones.html

Saw Spidey the week before. Liked it more that AOTC.

Okay, I'm rambling now. Will stop. Now.

Terry