[thechat] Customizing "Start" Button

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Jun 2 20:34:02 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at hotpop.com>
To: "Evolt TheChat" <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 7:11 PM
Subject: [thechat] Customizing "Start" Button

> Hello Everybody,
> I have some people who often customize the "Start" button in their
> Windows based machines. Can somebody tell me how to customize "Start"
> button in Windows 98 SE? I mean changing its text etc.

this actually involves modifying explorer.exe at a bytecode level, and at
the risk of being really cheeky again ...

  http://www.google.com/search?q=changing+text+on+start+button

  Searched the web for changing text on start button
  Results 1-100 of about 399,000. Search took 0.37 seconds.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'