[thechat] The Discovery of a Scientific Proof of God

jcanfield at magisnetworks.com jcanfield at magisnetworks.com
Mon Jun 3 11:36:00 CDT 2002

> http://home.attbi.com/~ghammond/georgefile.html
>
> reaffirming once again my belief in the freedom of speech
>
> towards which end the internet is so fabulously enabling
>
> why, in the old days, a guy like this would only annoy those
> around him in his own family or village
>
> today, he has the ability to spread this good cheer to
> anyone anywhere in the world who can visit his web page!!

I tried, I really tried, to read it. It was just too painful.

I am devoutly religious and firmly believe in a personal God (as opposed to
an impersonal 'First Cause') and I'm also one of that tiny group who
believes that true religion and true science can be reconciled.

But I gotta agree - this guy sounds nuts.

Thanks for the, um, interesting link, rudester. And I'm sure George
appreciates your assistance in spreading his gospel.

Excuse me; I gotta go measure to see if I've reached my 'full height and
weight.' Hey; wait a minute; I've lost 16 pounds in the last six weeks.
Guess I should bulk up and get closer to George's god.

joel