[thechat] passport expediter services

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 3 13:57:00 CDT 2002

> > Now maybe I can actually make some progress with "Ulysses" on
> > the train...
> Does your SO know about this Ulysses guy?

Ha!
Yes, he's doing Ulysses too... it's quite a project ;-)

> You never struck me as the 'train' type . . .

Favorite train ad that never ran:
http://www.zeldman.com/adgraveyard/23.html

And for what it's worth, they're ok to get around on but otherwise I've
never paid much attention to them. This despite being responsible for the IA
& web design at www.walthers.com. (There are some ass-ugly pages in there;
sorry... the "webmaster" has yet to roll many updates into the live site.
Ask me at a Beervolt how I feel about that.) Guilty pleasure: sometimes, I
like to refer to the most popular scale as "ho," pronounced "hoe" rather
than "aitch-oh." It bugs them. So does "toy" trains (Evidently, they're
called "models." Ha.).

NINE times,
Miriam

--
http://www.dynagirl.com/
Playin' Hooky in the Windy City since 1971!