[thechat] Brazil to win world cup, England out in the 2nd round.

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Jun 3 20:32:01 CDT 2002

Yeah, that and they played like a bunch of drunk
three-legged donkeys against Saudi Arabia the other
day.  For those not familiar with progress thus far,
they beat the Saudis 8-0, but I've seen under-11s
could have beat *that* side by thirty goals or more.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com