[thechat] Winows Media Player 7.0 Visualizations

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Tue Jun 4 15:06:00 CDT 2002

Hi Aardvark,
I think your reply suggests that you did not like my question.
I asked the question to get a suggestion for minimum effort. Telling
about my cosine's PC was for example and was I intended to tell that how
I have seen it on another PC. I have seen Winows Media Player 7.0 on two
PC's until now. One is mine and other is of my cosine.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/