[thechat] Winows Media Player 7.0 Visualizations

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Jun 5 07:24:01 CDT 2002

At 04:58 PM 6/5/2002, you wrote:
>Hi Aardvark,
>I think your reply suggests that you did not like my question.
>I asked the question to get a suggestion for minimum effort.

Naah. I think that in own aardvarkian (is that a word?) way, he was
suggesting that your CPU might not be able to handle it. If you want to
verify this, try visualisations on some other package like Sonique or
Winamp. Are they slow too? Maybe just upgrading your graphics card is enough.

>Telling
>about my cosine's PC was for example and was I intended to tell that how
>I have seen it on another PC. I have seen Winows Media Player 7.0 on two
>PC's until now. One is mine and other is of my cosine.

What's a cosine? The only cosine I know is from trigonometry. :p

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant