[thechat] What World Cup? We've Got the NBA

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Jun 5 10:53:00 CDT 2002

On 10:44 AM 6/5/2002, Tamara said to me:
>On Wednesday 05 June 2002 10:29 am, you wrote:
> > It's too bad, because a lot of Americans realise that we *should* be
> > excited about the World Cup, but aren't.
>
>uh, why?

- Low to no scoring.
- Lots of running around.
- Very few breaks to grab a beer from the fridge.
- Ties.

These are things that Americans hate in sports.  FootSoccerBall has all four.

But, then again, what do I know?  I haven't been following the big American
sports tournaments that are going on right now.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.