[thechat] What World Cup? We've Got the NBA

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Jun 5 11:26:08 CDT 2002

I'd also like to point out at this juncture that this isn't necessarily
what I believe but what the average American on the street believes.

Me?  Sports haven't really even been a blip on the radar lately.  I think
the NBA Finals are on between the Lakers and...uh...the team the Lakers
will beat next.  (No really, who *are* they playing?)

--Ben

On 11:05 AM 6/5/2002, William Anderson said to me:
> > - Low to no scoring.
>
>builds tension
>
> > - Lots of running around.
>
>allows for tactics, skill, endurance and lets you nip to the fridge for a
>beer
>
> > - Very few breaks to grab a beer from the fridge.
>
>see above
>
> > - Ties.
>
>so? :)  not when it counts anyway (e.g. finals)

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.