[thechat] Microsoft Access 97 Query

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Jun 5 16:17:05 CDT 2002

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 09:10  pm, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:

> I respectfully disagree with you. Because my question does not relate to
> web development in any obvious way. This question is about a personal
> raw-type database which is being developed to learn MS Access 97.

Hi Syed

I don't think it's really social chat either - it's closer to thelist's
topic than it is to this one, so if you don't think it belongs on
thelist, it's even less likely to belong here.

I'm sure there are lists dedicated to Access development somewhere on
the Internet...

Cheers
Martin
   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,