[thechat] "Denver The Last Dinosaur" Theme Song

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Wed Jun 5 18:44:05 CDT 2002

Hi there,

Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> Who is the singer of theme song of "Denver The Last Dinosaur"?

I'm not sure if this will help, but the IMDb lists an "Original Music"
credit for Dale Shacker on http://us.imdb.com/Details?0190178. I'm not sure
if this meant he had anything to do with the theme song (writing or
singing), or just the incidental music through the show -- but it might help
you find what you're looking for, at least.

Sylvester Levay (http://us.imdb.com/Name?Levay,+Sylvester) composed the
title theme from "Airwolf" -- and many other shows and movies.

I hope this helps. You should check out the IMDb, it's the best site around
for information about cast & crew of movies and TV shows.

Cheers,

Paul