[thechat] Microsoft Access 97 Query

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Fri Jun 7 12:01:06 CDT 2002

Hi Rudy,
Thanks for offering help offlist but I can't bother you again and again
with little problems. I have a habit of asking too many questions.
Anyhow, I will disturb you with my mail when I feel myself completely
helpless in MS Access.

>please exercise discretion in how frequently you come here for
>help

Please clarify the word "help". Is it technical help or social help? For
example, I have been asking for help related to music. I call it social
help.

Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/