[thechat] Winows Media Player 7.0 Visualizations

Alessandro Sulejmanovic alessandro_sulejmanovic at eml.cc
Sat Jun 8 09:27:01 CDT 2002

>>seen Winows Media Player 7.0 on two PC's until now.
>>One is mine and other is of my cosine.
>
>What's a cosine? The only cosine I know is from
>trigonometry. :p

ciao evolt list:

i have been lurk on this list for while, just listening
to everything going on.  i find this post not very kind.
i am not english speaker but still i come on english list bcoz
i find interest to know more about other people.
are you make fun of people who dont speak english right ?
i think evolt website footer always say 'world comunity'.
if evolt be world comunity, then do world parlament speak only
english ?? no we speak all language.  it would be better
if yu respect other people language too than just english.
it not nice to try score point over somebody on just speaking
english.
i dont speak english very good but i still not
ashamed to post on english list.
do english speaker ever post to italian list ?
in the end too much is too much.
hope everybody  understand my 'poor english'.

ciao
alessandro

--
  Alessandro Sulejmanovic