[thechat] Winows Media Player 7.0 Visualizations

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Sat Jun 8 13:01:01 CDT 2002

On 2002.06.08 08:26, Alessandro Sulejmanovic wrote:

> in the end too much is too much.
> hope everybody  understand my 'poor english'.

Alessandro, sorry to hear that you're leaving.  Was one comment enough to
make you depart or have there been many teasings that I haven't noticed?

I think that taking that statement out of context makes it look bad,
however, Madhu (who is from India yet has better English than most of us)
made a full reply about Syed's question before he slipped in his
play-on-words.  I am almost 100% certain is wasn't meant to do harm.

So consider sticking around. But if you do leave, know that you are welcome
to come back at any time.

Thanks,

Dave

____