[thechat] Tyson Lost the Game: Who watched?

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Jun 10 12:39:02 CDT 2002

At 10:33 PM 6/10/2002, John H wrote:

> > Tyson has lost the game from Lewis. I was in support of Tyson.
>
>I bloody wasn't.  Bastard is a convicted rapist.  Despite
>strong family involvement in boxing, I never usually take
>any interest.  But even *I'm* pleased he got his arse kicked.

+1. That rabid animal needs to imprisoned for life. He's a psychopath who
doesn't need an excuse to beat up people, or to bite them.

I did watch the match from start to finish. Oh, what fun it was! I expected
a decent tussle, but "Iron" Mike just got the doo-doo beaten out of him.
After the 5th round, he more or less stopped moving while Lewis' jabs and
uppercuts split him open. After the 6th round, Tyson goes back to his
corner and tells his coach that he can't take it any more. Throughout the
match, Lewis just kept Tyson at bay with his left arm and his jabs.

<voice who="Tyson">

I got my arse kicked. That's the troof.

</voice>

I usually don't feel good about people getting beaten like that, but I
confess that I enjoyed Tyson's humiliation tremendously. Sorry, rape is a
crime I cannot condone, and I feel little pity for rapists. Why isn't there
a law barring convicted criminals from fighting?

In more pleasant news, Lennox Lewis reported that he didn't have any ears,
lips, toes, or arms bitten during the match. ;)

Cheers,

Madhu