[thechat] the political compass - more tests?

Lauri Vain lauri_lists at tharapita.com
Mon Jun 10 15:29:00 CDT 2002

> Economic Left/Right: 1.12
> Authoritarian/Libertarian: -1.33

Well, I got:
    Economic Left/Right: -2.25
    Authoritarian/Libertarian: -2.46

I, as rudy, also think that I'm more towards the right side. I
personally think that I weigh somewhere near +1 - +3 in the Left/right
scale. The "Libertarian" should perhaps also be a bit more towards the +
side, but not very much.

What really bothered me that there was not a "middle" choice. You
basically were forced to answer like something you don't really feel.
Also, the questions are perhaps too "general". Choices are a "case by
case" scenario, but here you're forced to choose a "general" middle
line, which may not represent your choice in real life.

My two cents.

So, Rudy, got anything else fun for us tonight? How about more tests
(various ones) - they're fun most of the time?