[thechat] Re: thechat digest, Vol 1 #509 - 14 msgs

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Jun 12 10:37:07 CDT 2002

At 06:04 PM 6/12/2002, thechat-request at lists.evolt.org wrote:
>*To* Monday, although there's an urban myth going about that the people in
>charge here called the branding people on Friday to ask "Where are you with
>the new name?" To which came the reply "Ummmmm.... probably Monday"

Oh my god! I can't believe this. I laughed for a full three minutes when I
heard this.

Just take a look at the cheeky headlines you're getting:

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=pwc+name+change

Some gems:

* PwC, where every day is Monday

* Seize the day! PwC Consulting has Monday on its mind

* Daily Telegraph: Silly names for failure

* It might be just another Monday - but it's worth $5m

* PwC Consulting finds rhyme, reason in Monday blues

* A fresh start to the week for PWC Consulting

* PwC gets that Monday feeling

* Thank Goodness It's ... Monday?

* It's Monday every day

Couldn't they have at least picked a day people like, such as, say, Sunday?
Monday morning blues and all that. ;)

Hey Martin, next time they want to blow $5 million, could you tell them
I'll be happy to help out at 20% of the cost? :P

I'm wondering whether I should blog this so that my site becomes #1 for
"PWC idiots" (no offence intended.) It's already #1 for "Gartner idiots"
and "KPMG idiots". :P

Madhu
PS: The bloody telegraph.co.uk site requires a login to even *search* the
site. How dumb are they?

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net