[thechat] Find your ideal US city

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Jun 12 16:18:16 CDT 2002

On 04:06 PM 6/12/2002, Madhu Menon said to me:
>http://www.findyourspot.com apparently asks you a whole bunch of questions
>and then tells you your ideal US city. Go try it out. (Please don't give
>your real email address.)
>
>I took the test and it told me that my ideal place was Minneapolis-StPaul,
>Minnesota. Does anyone here know anything about it? :)

Well, for six months or so out of the year, it seems to be covered with
this white substance that I am unfamiliar with... :)

(my ideal place is El Paso, TX...24 top spots and not one north of the
Mason-Dixon Line)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

   Whatever it is, I'm sure that I was just about to get to it.