[thechat] Find your ideal US city

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Jun 12 16:25:08 CDT 2002

Great place. Green and hilly, lots of woods and water recreation, nice
people, great food places (but not many of the native Madhu type), very
liberal on the politic side, good transportation - public and road system,
a wonderful bar - Sherlock's Home - where every scotch imported into the US
can be found (about 150 different ones), pretty good airport system, but do
you really want the cold winters? Unless you'd really want a change, I'd
think it might be a bit cold for you.

I took the test and got MSP as my second choice. First choice was Cleveland,
the Mistake By The Lake(tm). I'd not live there unless it was almost the
last place available :>(  So I don't trust the test. Oh well...

--
    Hugh