[thechat] Find your ideal US city

Rachel Lam lists at ewe-wish.com
Wed Jun 12 16:39:01 CDT 2002

> I took the test and it told me that my ideal place was Minneapolis-StPaul,
> Minnesota. Does anyone here know anything about it? :)

Well, I've lived in St. Paul for about 6 years & an hour south for another
4. Do you like cold winters? Did I mention they were cold? And long? But
spring and fall can be delightful. Summer has lots of mosquitos.

There's a lot of cultural stuff going on -- museums, music, theater -- plus
outdoor activities if you like walking/boating/cross-country skiing. Major
hub airport. Good food. Terrible traffic which is only going to get worse; I
refuse to take a job which requires me to drive on the highways at rush hour
because of it.

-Rachel