[thechat] Really a Survey

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 14 09:13:01 CDT 2002

> Subject: RE: [thechat] Really a Survey
>
> * I have a couple of 'applied' degrees in 'theoretical' math ... which
> means I'm pretty strange.

like bistromathics?  how bills at bistros never follow the rules of real
math, and somehow the numbers never divide and the amounts
submitted by diners never total up?

> * I do pretty well in trivia contests involving
> science/nature/literature/art.

i do well in 80s pop culture trivia...

> * I get a lot of compliments on my grilling.

we have to hang...  *nothing* gets eaten in my apartment during
the summer that didn't come off the grill... ok, except for ice
cream...

> * On a good day, I can make almost as many rude noises as Aardvark!

*brrrrrpppppthhhzzzztch*

'scuse me

--
Read the evolt.org case study