[thechat] Microsoft Access 97 Query

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Jun 14 10:27:00 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Syed Zeeshan Haider" <szh at hotpop.com>
To: "Evolt TheChat" <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 11:04 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] Microsoft Access 97 Query

> Hi William,
> What if Google fails to provide me the required information? Google
> can not be a substitute of a Human.

No, but there _are_ other sites out there which can help.

> As I remember, I asked questions about the theme songs of "Denver The
> Last Dinosaur" and "Air Wolf". Believe me, I spent hours on Google for
> searching information.

If it's to do with television or movies, when google fails, go to imdb.com.
If it's to do with music (e.g. albums, artists, etc), go to allmusic.com.

If they can't help, go to dogpile.com which aggregates searches from various
engines.

HTH.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'