[thechat] Solve This Political Triangle

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at hotpop.com
Mon Jun 17 15:19:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everybody,
Mideast crisis is very popular among western countries. Although, it is
important for us also but tensions at our borders has produced some
problems for us which we cannot enjoy.
It seems there is a cycle running in Mideast
    new agreement>agreement broken
    new agreement>agreement broken
    new agreement>agreement broken
    -------------and so on-------------
In this situation we see three main political players; USA, Israel and
Arabs; obviously a Political Triangle.
It is very clear from daily political news that USA is backing Israel
but it is also a fact that Bush Administration is trying to make Arabs
also happy. They don't want to see any open anger from Arabs.
This means USA seeks its interest from both Israel and Arabs.
What kind of interests does USA seek from Israel and Arabs?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/