[thechat] What language is this?

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 18 15:25:07 CDT 2002

> From: Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net>
>
> >This man is similar the arbitrator of Italy-Korea tremendously.
> >
> >according to http://babelfish.altavista.com/...
>
> Aren't you of Italian origin, Adrian? Do you not speak Italian?

we're all of monkey origin, but i have no idea what that gibbon down
the hall is shouting...

and my italian has fallen into disuse, so no, i couldn't get any more
than babelfish got...

i do have family members who are still fluent, so if the original
poster wants, i could send it one for translation, but that's gonna
take a day or two, depending on when my aunt fires up her MSNTv
again...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself