[thechat] RIP goes titsup.com, as do my mail preferences

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 18 15:46:03 CDT 2002

> From: Garrett Coakley <garrett at polytechnic.co.uk>
>
> > no, fly... well, just the one, but i think it killed itself on
> > impact with the glass, or the table... because after it hit, it
> > never moved again...
>
> Aw... bless.

we would have had a service for it, but after setting it next to the
spot i was going to dig the grave, it disappeared... probably the tree
stump ate it... i did, however, find a headstone rock that looked
remarkably like the dead rock, and planted that in the hole
instead...

> > no, i'm not related to anyone in galaxy quest...
>
> Aard, you crack me up. You really do... no honestly... you're a funny
> man.

then why are people always laughing at me?

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself