[thechat] Solve This Political Triangle

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Jun 19 00:38:02 CDT 2002

I live in quite a mixed environment ... my windows are open  now ...
if I yelled out for help, I'm certain that Christians, Jews, Muslims
and Athiests  (as well as Whites, Blacks, Hispanics and Arabs) would
come to my aid; or at least call the police. We're _generally_ on
each other's side here in the US.

As recently as three or four human lifetimes ago, one couldn't escape
war or major conflict between peoples with religious or racial
differences - no matter where on the globe you made your home.

If I had to come up with a solution, it would be to declare War on
God. (The god who people use to justify killing another god's
children).

That there are movements toward the religious right _everywhere_ now
... terrifies me.

Closer to home, it is even more terrifying that poor states such as
Mississippi and Alabama cast their votes for a President that only
serves _one_ of their interests: anti-choice.

It's a weird, weird world of dumb dumb people following fictional,
fictional writings on how to best, best live.

Let's see ... realistic war on god ... send people in groups of five
or six out into some amazing wilderness  ... make sure there's as
wide a difference between everybody in every way  ... send them out
with scant provisions ... being hungry and sore and witness amazing
natural beauty along with people different than yourself can do
wonders for one's tolerance.

>Hello Everybody,

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272