[thechat] the political compass

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Jun 20 05:42:00 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "John Handelaar" <john at userfrenzy.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 1:18 AM
Subject: RE: [thechat] the political compass

in his socks.  while shouting at people to speak up.  and singing.  Did I
mention the singing?  Oh dear god, the singing ...

- http://www.gnu.org/music/free-software-song.html

hearing it in a .au file is one thing - hearing it in person is quite
another.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'